For this I will put in bullet form my whole day yesterday. So here is dads day from wake to sleep.
- Woke up at 5:15am
- Made coffee
- Went and fueled up my wifes van
- Woke up my wife and kisses her good-by
- Jumped in the truck and headed off to work
- Worked all day digging holes
- Headed home
- Picked up pizza for supper
- Ate pizza and talked about my kids days
- Ran out to Costco (grocerys & christmas gifts)
- Got home an unloaded the truck
- Help kids with homework
- Watch movie with my kiddos & play
- Tuck my younger kids into bed
- Plop down on the couch with my wife and relax for the rest of the night
- Poop again
- Go to sleep at 9:30pm zzzzzzzz
So that’s my usual weekday. A few things change from time to time like how long I work for and pizza night is only every 2 weeks etc. The hardest part of my day is that I only get to spend about 3 hours with my 2 younger kids but it makes weekends much more exciting unless I work Saturdays which I am today. Bring on Sunday!
How similar is your day for those of you who are working parents. I know if I did my wifes day it would be a very long list as she runs the house and stays home with our kids. I have it easy with the work break during the day.