I was on a fellow dads blog the other day and noticed he was doing a 30 day blogging challenge and thought, I do love a good challange. So I figured I would give it as shot. This is going to be quite the challange as I do have trouble posting regularly but I feel I can make it. Don’t go to hard on me though if I don’t make a day or two as work and kids are my first priority.
I would also like to thank Rich over at One Hull of a Dad for introducing me to this challenge through his great posts. If you get a chance, please check out his blog, it is quite amazing.
So here are the 30 topics I will be blogging about over the next 30 or so days. If you feel up to it give it a try with me, it could be fun or pure hell. Time will sure tell how this goes.
- A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- The meaning behind your blog name
- A habit you wish you didn’t have
- A picture of somewhere you have been
- Your favourite superhero and why?
- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
- Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
- Something you crave for a lot
- Your top 5 pet peeves
- Your favourite foods and why?
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- Your favourite TV shows
- Your favourite movies
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Do you own a smartphone? Tell why you love it
- What has been your best vacation memory?
- Bullet your whole day
- Discuss your views on religion
- If you had a million dollars to spend, how would you spend it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favourite drink and why? Share the recipe
- Write a letter to your teenage self
- Write a letter to your future self
- Write about the worst injury you have had
- What is your favourite quote?
- List all the places you have lived
- Three things you want to say to different people
- Who were your three celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
- Share a funny YouTube video
Well starting tomorrow you can expect my first one. I hope you will enjoy these posts.